Commissioners Court - Regular
Execute Amendment No. 3 on the Agreement between Nueces County and Absolute Waste for Solid Waste Collection and Disposal Services.
Elsa Saenz, Purchasing Department
Authorize/Execute Amendment No. 3 on the Agreement between Nueces County and Absolute Waste for Solid Waste Collection and Disposal Services (IFB No. 2784-08) for Coastal Parks.
Contract is for services to provide solid waste containers and regularly scheduled disposal of accumulated solid waste located at County Coastal park properties; for a twenty-four (24) month period, with an option to renew for three (3) additional twelve (12) month periods.
C. County park locations and estimated barrel requirements are:
1. Padre Balli – 162 trash barrels
2. Packery Channel – 19 trash barrels
3. Newport Beach – 18 trash barrels
4. I.B. McGee Park – 141 trash barrels
D. County Parks requested pick up schedules for barrels and dumpsters are:
1. Summer=March through September; Frequency of pick up will be three (3) times per week of which one (1) of the days will be Saturday or Sunday morning between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
2. Winter=October through February; Frequency of pick up will be two (2) times per week of which one (1) of the days will be Saturday or Sunday morning between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
The requested pick-up schedule is to include all holidays.
Funding for this service is from the 2012/2013 Coastal Parks Budget.
Information about available funds
Funds NOT Available:
Account Code(s) for Available Funds
RFP 2784-08 Amendment 3
AgendaQuick©2005 - 2020 Destiny Software Inc., All Rights Reserved